firstname.lastname@example.org ~/things $ ls -l
-rwxr----- 1 kaspar users 1123 Nov 08 2018 CV.pdf
drwx------ 1 kaspar users 5813 Nov 08 2018 DJ set
drwx------ 1 kaspar users 2134 Nov 08 2018 OYÉ
drwxr-xr-x 3 kaspar users 5589 Nov 08 2018 Ressources
-rwxrwxrwx 3 kaspar users 1442 Nov 08 2018 tomato.py
drwx------ 1 kaspar users 3337 Nov 08 2018 VJ loops
Why does my screen go blue when things go wrong ?
Blue has invaded our digital lives with a strong symbolism and its expressive nuances. As citizens of the internet today, we all know the difference between a problematic blue and a blue designed to make up the safe space of a social network.
- 13.12.2018 / JPEG Crush @ _BLANK 4 → in Paris, France
- 06.12.2018 - 28.02.2019 / 26th Slavonian Biennial → Muzej likovnih umjetnosti in Osijek, Croatia ↗
- 03.10.2018 - 30.06.2019 / Comme par hasard → MMI ENS in Lyon, France ↗
- 08.12.2018 / Introduction to glitch art @ Inasound Festival → Palais Brongniart in Paris, France ↗
- 08.12.2018 / the cloud factory @ Inasound Festival → Palais Brongniart in Paris, France ↗
- 01.12.2018 / JPEG Crush @ Cookie Demoparty 2018 → La Folie Numérique in Paris, France ↗
- 23.11.2018 / Mascarade → Petit Bain in Paris, France ↗
- 28.10.2018 / the cloud factory @ Le Bal du Loup → Le Cirque Electrique in Paris, France ↗
- 18-21.10.2018 / Blue \x80 → Villette Makerz in Paris, France ↗
We took part in this event last month for the Refrag : Plan + Algorave day and it was a really cool reunion <3
Refrag #4 Cradle-to-Grave is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. By parsons paris > design + technology.
Using the life-cycle assessment as the structure for the fourth edition of the refrag festival, we are creating a space for debates and exchanges for students, visitors and artists / hacktivists / makers engaging with various aspects of this linear system, and in doing so, give a comprehensive overview of research and artisitic practices addressing the impact of information and commnunication technologies.
The contributions span from addressing environmental, social and political issues related to planned and perceived obsolescence, techno-colonialism, techno-propaganda, consumerism, and more… coming from a variety of practitioners.
more > www.refrag.paris
video > by Sanie Irsayα¶r 18†# - 2018